Saturday, December 10, 2011

If I download Google Chrome, will it erase my Internet Explorer?

I'm thinking of downloading google chrome instead of using the old Internet Explorer. So, when i download Google Chrome, will it erase or delete Internet Explorer? Bceause i still want it on my desktop. Thanks.|||no its still there no but Google chrome is a gud choice actually i have it lol|||You can't erase Internet Explorer. I tried it once and it keeps coming back because it's part of the Windows operating system. I use Firefox, but I can still switch to IE if I want to by having a desktop icon available.|||Nononoo





Google Chrome, when installed, is like downloading any other web browser; it will simply download another web browser to your computer, giving you more than one web browser to browse from. I should know for I use Firefox.|||Yeah I have firefox and internet explorer. I use firefox though, all the time. I love it!! You should consider downloading it.|||No it won't!!!


In fact, it should prompt you in its start-up wizard to import all your favorites and stuff!


If not, when you install, select the wrench in the top right and select import...





Hope this was helpful!!|||no it will not delete it. But i would suggest not getting google chrome, just cause it's new and i think firefox is 100% better

No comments:

Post a Comment