Saturday, December 10, 2011

Should i download Google Chrome or Firefox ?

I have the normal Internet but at my Grandmother's house i downloaded Google Chrome and I like it a lot but I've heard the Firefox is pretty good. So I was wondering which ones better and which should I download?|||Chrome is better. I'm using it now and it's much faster than firefox.|||As you can tell from the other answers, both are considered good, I use both for different reasons. Both are fast and reliable but Firefox is more newbie friendly because it is set up similar to IE without all the problems IE has. Chrome is a more stripped down version, not as many bells and whistles, but very fast, but takes more to configure.|||Chrome is MUCH better. It's faster, it will crash less, it has a store of web apps and games you can download, lots of themes and extensions, and much more. Google is really taking web browsers into a new era. Surprisingly, CHROME is also what runs on Google TV (along with Android)!





Download Chrome... you will NOT regret it. And for more information hit up the source.|||There is no definitive answer to which one is better... it's all down to preference!


Personally I prefer chrome, because it is very fast, and very focused on the browser rather than toolbars etc.


But firefox is good for extensions if you prefer that kind of thing!|||I think Firefox. I use it myself. Google Chrome I have not tried but it might be good too. Firefox is very fast with slow internet!


~Drummer Girl~|||Chrome is a quick download, it works well and is simple.|||Try them both and see which one you like better. I prefer Firefox.|||firefox is better in my opinion, ive never had a problem with it

No comments:

Post a Comment