Saturday, December 24, 2011

Google Chrome Download Problems?

Okay, so when I'm downloading Google Chrome, after I hit accept installation and everything, a little window will pop up that says, "Connecting to the Internet...". This window has been 'Connecting to the Internet...' for a while, and still no dice. It's not frozen, as there's a little blue bar that goes through a little loading section repeatedly. I'm thinking something's wrong, because it never did this the first time I installed Google Chrome (I uninstalled it because of some issues with the adress bar being completely red, making my tabs and buttons not visible). So if you guys know of any ways you can help, I'd appreciate it.





By the way, I'm using Internet Explorer to download it, if that means anything.|||Common issues:





Is your internet connection working well?


Have you tried to download it on another computer and then maybe transfer the file to yours?


Do you download it from the official Chrome page?|||Seems like your firewall is blocking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment