Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should i download google chrome?

I use internet explorer and im starting to hate it. And i have firefox but i dont use it alot. Should i download google chrome or start using firefox??|||I have them both, firefox is better!|||I like google chrome better because Firefox seems to


crash a lot. It crashed on me, so I downloaded Google Chrome.


Its really fast.

Report Abuse


|||i like firefox way better. but google chrome is good for just starting up. its pretty fast but i believe its still in beta. firefox 3 is truely amazing. kicks IE in the face|||I really like Google Chrome, because it is faster and cleaner, but it doesn't work with Hotmail, which is a huge drawback. I would download it and try it and if you don't like it, you can always uninstall it.|||Actually, it is already a good achievement for Google to have its own web browser. But i think u should use firefox instead of Google Chrome.


Firefox is faster and safer. It has many features and themes. I enjoy using it.


Google Chrome is not bad but for me, i think Google Chrome is slower than firefox and i am doubtful about its security. Besides, Google Chrome doesn't work with Hotmail. Thus, i think u should use Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment