Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why wont Google Chrome download on my mac?

I've gone through the whole download pages and on the page where it says 'Thank you for trying Chrome!' It hasn't come up in my downloads bar, I've tried waiting an hour and still nothing. Also, my Cam has Intel and is version 10.5.8 so it has no reason. So, why wont it download..? Please+Thanks. x|||that's a mac for you. They like to control absolutely everything you do on your mac do Apple.|||Missing info:

Your computer type (model and processor speed).



Perhaps your Web traffic is too dense. Try at another time or try Firefox instead of Safari.



To be sure you aren't just missing the download activity, go to the "Window" menu and choose "Downloads". Bear in mind that Safari lists download in reverse order compared with all other browsers (newest at the bottom of the list).



You say "my Cam has Intel". Huh? Explain, please. Did you type backwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment