Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I can't re-download google chrome...?

When I opened google chrome this morning, my computer said I couldn't. I restarted my computer, and tried to open chrome again, but it still wasn't able to open. Then I found out I had a trojan horse from google chrome. I ran my anti virus program (AVG 8.5) and it said I didn't have any infections. I tried re downloading google chrome. While it was installing, the same pop up from AVG told me I had a trojan horse, so I moved it to the virus vault. I checked in the vault, but it wasn't there. Again, I tried to download google chrome but the same pop up stopped me and I couldn't download chrome due to "errors".


What should I do?|||Why don't you prefer full Google Chrome setup ? Download it from here:


http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?s鈥?/a>|||sometimes spyware/malware can create the viruses that are detected. not all antivirus programs will detect or remove them





Malware Bytes





http://www.malwarebytes.org/





download and run it, then if you have to reinstall chrome it should work.|||Totally uninstall and delete the downloaded files and scan twice or thrice with restarting the pc. What he answered is right. If company increases security virus and such type habitants also increasing their power. Always use best the best anti-virus.|||Chrome install itself with an UNIX protocol that is very very BAD !





because it doesn't uninstall fully or modify good

No comments:

Post a Comment