Saturday, December 24, 2011

I can't download Google Chrome :(?

Alright so I can't really download Google Chrome. Every time I download it and it finishes, it says "Google Chrome does not support your version of windows". I've downloaded Google Chrome on this computer before but then it got a virus from something else so some technician had to restart the whole thing. But now for some weird reason I cant download it. I'm pretty sure its not my computer version or anything like that. I have :Microsoft Windows XP


Professional


Version 2002|||make sure you have all the windows updates installed on your computer...





im not sure exactly what the update was called for it... but i remember downloading one for chrome as it needs new software to adapt..|||Oh! I had the same problem before. All you have to do is upgrade to Service Pack 3. That's it!|||UPDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment