Saturday, December 24, 2011

Should i download google chrome?

I have a mac and i normally use firefox. The idea of having all your files saved on google's server just sounds like a bad idea..... is google chrome that great?|||Yes. I use it and i find it much faster than any other browser. The design is also much cleaner looking.|||I'm using it now and I think its great. Just takes a little getting used to.|||Yes, it'a great! The beta version is available for mac.|||Yes , its fast , light , and opens so quickly and never freezes. try it out , you wont regret it.|||I like it also. I do notice a speed difference but I also notice that many websites do not work well in Chrome. Usually everything works well in Explorer and I also find that many of the sites that do not do well in Chrome work in Firefox. I'd recommend trying them both out and then making an informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment