Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I download Google Chrome?

I cannot download google chrome because the internet wont allow me. I tried using flashget -this one person helped me download it, any way, I don't know how to download it on that either because I'm guessing it expired or something. So is there a way to download it? I had it installed when I installed a whole pack or things, or apps, then google chrome suddenlt stopped working, then I downloaded firefox mozilla it stopped working too, I was switching things around to get google chrome back, but is there a way to download it again??...help!?..|||go to a library or someones computer download the application from another pc and transfer it over to a thumb drive then put thumb drive into your usb and open it up and run the download inside the thumb and there ya go new google crome lolz





had similar problem|||google download google chrome?|||i cannot install Google Chrome. It will not come on at all

No comments:

Post a Comment