Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How can I unzoom my Google Chrome browser?

I recently downloaded Google Chrome, and there are certain websites that zoomed in to 300% and they simply won't go back down. So far, it's only three websites (Google, Facebook, and Tumblr), but I'm worried that it will continue. I was wondering if this is a common problem and if there is a way to fix it? Or will I just have to re-download Chrome?|||I usually hit Ctrl+"+" to zoom in and Ctrl + "-" to zoom out. That might work for you|||Okay, find your address bar, and then to the right of it there's a little wrench. Click on the wrench. Then right underneath it you'll see zoom...


Hope this helps (;|||Try holding the Ctrl key and then pressing 0 while on those pages. This should return them to their default zoom levels. Otherwise try Ctrl and the + and - signs.|||Press the icon on the top-right corner and there you will find zoom option.

No comments:

Post a Comment