Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why won't Google Chrome download for my macontish computer ?

I'm trying to install Google Chrome, but all the thing says is thank you for downloading Google Chrome. I can't find Google Chrome anywhere on my computer. Help !|||Is it in a zip folder on your desktop? That's where it was when I downloaded it. Otherwise, check your applications folder; it might already be there. When you download things to a Mac, you usually get a pop-up window asking you to drag the program into your application folder, at which point the program moves there. Did you do this? If you didn't, look for a window you might have minimized and see if you can find it.|||Do you have a Downloads folder? Is it in the Downloads folder? Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner and type in Google Chrome and it will show you where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment