Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why won't Google Chrome download for me?

I tried to download Google Chrome, and it almost completes the download, and then it says "the installer encountered error 3." My computer is a Compaq Presario, and I have Windows. Anybody know what's wrong?|||Make sure that googleupdate.exe is not blocked by your firewall.





Or try downloading the entire setup file from here: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Go鈥?/a>|||I had the same problem with my compaq presario with windows xp , I was able to down load google earth but not chrome . believe it was because of the processor was not large enough to handle it , now that I have a new computer and faster and larger processor I have down loaded google chrome.the old compaq I rebuilt by adding 1.5 gig ram and a new 500gig hard drive and rebooted windows xp and gave it to my grandson . I didn't try installing google chrome in it because I didn't change the processor so that is the same as it was .but one thing for sure is I like xp more than vista. maybe because I had xp for 5 years and i'm not use to vista yet .

No comments:

Post a Comment