Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do i need Firefox if Im going to download Google Chrome?

I just got a new laptop and Im going to download Google Chrome does that mean I dont need to dowload Firefox? And should I just go ahead and uninstall Internet explorer? I like Firefox but wanna try Google Chrome and if I dont need them Id rather not have them slowing my pc down.|||Get both and see which one you like better. It won't slow down your PC if it's not running.|||First: Don't uninstall IE because your going to need something to get to the Google Chrome web page. Second: Why not get Firefox and Google Chrome? Having more than one web browser isn't going to kill you.





Just try out that ones you want and see which you like best.|||Don't uninstall IE. You may need it, some sights don't work properly in Chrome or Firefox.





No, you don't need Firefox if you have Chrome.|||No, if you like Chrome then just stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment